Monday, August 13, 2007

Another week is started out GREAT. We had Friend Day at our church yesterday and it was a huge success. Alot of friends showed up and I pray that the Holy Spirit touched alot of peoples hearts. We had guest speakers, Dwayne and Iris Blue. Their testimonies were amazing. If you have a chance to hear them speak, go and listen. God used them in a way that you can't believe unless you hear it from them. My wife and I also joined the church yesterday. Everyone was happy for us and welcomed us with open arms. It is an awesome church. Check it out for yourself at southflorencebaptist.org
We had another blogging class last night. Sad to say, but I think that we may only have a few weeks left. If you want to crash the class like my wife did with her blog daddyslittleracingirl.blogspot.com , check out how at letgodbegod.com
Have a BLESSED week.

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

We are so glad that you and Jan joined our church. Our church is so loving and I just feel blessed to be a part of such an awesome family. I just wanted to stop by your blog and welcome you!