Thursday, August 23, 2007

Today will be a memorable day for me, FOREVER!! I have been struggling with myself and wrestling with the devil about my salvation. I was saved at 6 years old, but between then and now I had fallen into the ditch and then with the grace and mercy of God, made it back onto the road. I went to see Pastor Howard today to talk. He made me realize that I had back-slidden and I rededicated my life to Christ Jesus. All I could feel was a peaceful sensation throughout my heart,soul and body. Thank you Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that the devil will be after me hot and heavy now, so please pray that I can remain strong. All I can say is that he[the devil] should have gotten me when he had the chance, because he can't touch me now. I am and always will be covered by Jesus' blood. PRAISE GOD!! I called to talk to Gary and Kim answered and asked why I was so chipper at 10:30 after working all night long. I told her that I was saved and she was excited and happy for me. I told her that I was only about a half hour old. HA-HA! Thank you to all my friends and my pastor and I'll see you all Sunday morning.

4 comments:

cookin4God said...

OH YES, one more for God!! I am SO excited to be in a church, where the truth of Jesus is not hidden!!

Emily Anderson said...

I'm so happy for you! It wasn't long ago I gave my heart to Jesus, and the devil still tries to get to me. I just have to remind my self of that day I knelt down and gave it all to God.

Priscilla said...

Time to update this blog! What's up????

Unknown said...

Where you guys been? Been missing you!